Since CK wrote a lengthy entry on friends topic, makanya i feel that i also have something to add on.
This few days, i thought a lot about the meaning of friendship. Kenapa? Banyak perkara..
My late father friendship with his childhood bestfriend remained until both of them passed away. I used to tell myself that i want to have that kind of frienship too. Someone that i can always trust and someone that can always be a shoulder to cry on. I do have, since the past 17 years. We fought a lot, but we also laughed a lot. We made lot of silly mistakes, but we also succeed a lot. It wasn't friendship alone that played part, but family were also important subject in our friendship. I love her family on the first time i met them, she loves my family the first time she hear about them. In fact, I believe my mom love her more than she loves me. Ada ke saya kisah? Ada ke saya cemburu? No at all, I'm proud with our fate. Something yang saya tahu other people dying to have.
CK lost a few friends because of me, friends who initially had a good time in spreading the rumours that our relationship wasn't a straight relationship ( Ok, the fact is, I was tomboy and i wore slippers to class and CK was 101% feminine and she was the one who wore high heel during her first year in Uni). When it didn't worked, they chose to ignore CK. I didnt force CK to be my friend and i feel the same thing too.
CK remains herself and so do I in this 17 years. She didnt try to change me and I never have a thought to make her to be like me. We share almost everything (except baju, baju kecik, seluar and seluar kecik as both of us tak suka pakai barang orang and also kasut; as we have different taste and size). When she broke, i support her expenses. When I broke, she put money inside my wallet without noticing. All I want to say here; there is no turning back after we know each other, I believe because we didn't try to change the rule.. to let our friend to be her/himself.
Deep down, I know that I might not be as a great person as my father was but we do have a few things in common; I also believe my friendship with my bestfriend shall remain until I die and I know I'm as loyal as my father to my friends who treat me sincerely.
That is friendship means to me.. to whoever wish to be my friend, please accept me for who I am. And please do not backstab me. If you guys feels that I'm having too many weaknesses and you can not bear with my weaknesses, please remove me from your friend list.
tetiba mata rasa berkaca-kaca....ohhh...kenapa ye?
ReplyDelete