I'm suppose to update my entry earlier but due to the time constrains and also i'm a bit clueless on how to write it here, so that's why only today i have the gut to put my words.
I'm now officially someone's mother. Hehe. We were blessed with a healthy baby boy on 21.12.2010 at exactly 0624 hours. No words can describe my feeling once he was born. Happy & sad at the same time. When encik D said his prayer i could sense that he was trembling. And no words were exchanged between two of us just a thank you kiss from the father. Finally we're so proud to be called mommy & ayah.
Today, 9 days after.. I'm still adjusting myself with my new duty. We still had those panic attack whenever he cried. I'm still confuse when i hear his crying in the middle of the night. It's strange when you feel very sleepy, yet rather than rewarding yourself with a sleep, you spent hours to watch him sleeping. I guess this is what every mother have. Dont blame me if i get too excited, as i feel i deserved it.
To family, friends, doctor, nurses and his godmother, thank you so much for all your support & prayer. This is all i need for my birthday.
tepek la gambar senyum tu...hehhee
ReplyDelete